Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah was established in 1981. This is the first and the largest private general hospital in the UAE. Both inpatient and outpatient treatment is of an international standard, and is backed by the latest radiology and laboratory facilities.
At Al Zahra Hospital, the development of a personal relationship between the patient and doctor is of fundamental importance. This philosophy, combined with the easy accessibility of our senior medical staff for advice and discussion, makes Al Zahra a more caring hospital.
Patient care is our primary concern. The facilities, therefore, remain under constant review to incorporate the latest techniques and equipment to ensure consistently high standards. Noted for their professional expertise, our staff are carefully selected and have had valuable experience in major hospitals overseas. Many of our senior nurses are recruited from the United Kingdom.
The hospital also offers a wide range of health care schemes, from maternity to comprehensive medical check-ups, as well as specially designed cost-effective packages for companies and institutions. For further information, please contact the Marketing & Public Relations Department.
What We Offer
If you want a career that satisfies and embraces individuality, one that offers ample room for growth and development and continually fosters an excellent working environment, then a career in Al Zahra Hospital Sharjah is the one for you.
- Attractive tax-free salaries.
- Medical Benefit as per the hospital policy.
- Free Malpractice Insurance.
- Repatriation airline tickets.
- 30 days annual paid leave for all Staff.
- Paid Sick Leave as per UAE Law.
- Compensatory Off.
- 10 days Public Holidays.
- 7 days CPD/CME Leave for Consultants & Specialists.
- Annual CPD/CME Leave Allowance for consultants.
- Paid Employment visa processing.
- Subsidized cafeteria food for all staff.
- Free Car Park facilities for consultants
- End of Service shipment allowance (Consultants).
- End of Service Benefits as per UAE law.
List Of Vacant Positions
|1||Registered Nurse For ICU|
|2||Nurse For ICU – Bilingual|
|3||Registered Nurse For Care Unit|
|4||Customer Relationship Management|
|10||Senior Business Development Officer – Bilingual|
|11||Female Clinic Manager – Bilingual|
|12||Diabetes Educator – Bilingual|
|18||Specialist Oncology Surgery|
|21||Female Breast Imaging Radiologist|
|22||Female Consultant OB/GYNAE|
|23||Consultant General Surgeon|
|25||Female Clinic Manager|
For All Jobs Descriptions please click the following link