City School Teaching Vacancies Walk in Interview
Great News! For Teachers, City Schools Ajman vacancies walk in interview has been announced. Many vacancies are open now. Teaching is one of the best opportunity in Dubai, teachers are offered good salaries along with all other benefits. If you are interested in teaching positions then you should prepare your teaching resume as per the City School Ajman’s demand. Also, you need to prepare you documents that you would appear in front of the employers at the time of interview.
Following is the direct link to download a professional CV for Dubai Jobs. Just make some changes as per your profile and then send it to Waldorf Astoria Hotel Ras Al Khaimah HR team.
Dubai CV: Download Dubai Professional CV from here
City School Ajman list of Vacancies
|1||KG Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|2||KG Assistant Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|3||Math/Science Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|4||English/Social Studies Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|5||Arabic Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|6||French Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|7||Home Room Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|8||Social Science Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|9||English Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|10||Science Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|11||Computer Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|12||Arts Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|13||Mathematics Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|14||Bangla Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|15||Hindi Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|16||UAE Social Studies||Ajman, UAE|
|17||Arabic Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|18||Islamic Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
|19||Islamic Teacher||Ajman, UAE|
Why Join City School Ajman?
- Tax-Free Competitive Salaries and Benefits
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage
- Valuable Allowances: Housing, Furniture, and Transportation
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Balanced Working Hours
- Generous Leave Benefits and Air Tickets
- Family Supporting Benefits: Child Tuition, Medical Services
- Access to Recreational Facilities
Eligibility Criteria for City School Ajman
- Need a KG Teacher with a Bachelor’s Degree and NTT Montessori/EYFS
- Need a KG Assistant Teacher with Secondary/Bachelor’s Degree
- Need a Math/Science Teacher with B.Sc and B.Ed
- Need an English/Social Studies Teacher with BA and B.Ed (English/Social)
- Need an Arabic Teacher with BA (Arabic – Non-Arabs)
- Need a French Teacher with BA (French)
- Need a Home Room Teacher with BA/B.Sc and B.Ed
- Need a Social Science Teacher with BA and B.Ed (Politic/Sociology/History/Economics)
- Need an English Teacher with BA and B.Ed (English)
- Need a Science Teacher with B.Sc and B.Ed (Physics)
- Need a Computer Teacher with BCA/MCA
- Need aArts Teacher with BA (Fine Arts)
- Need a Mathematics Teacher with B.Sc/M.Sc & B.Ed (Mathematics)
- Need a Bangla Teacher with BA and B.Ed (Bangla)
- Need a Hindi Teacher with BA and B.Ed (Hindi)
- Need a UAE Social Studies with BA (Arab Nationals)
- Need an Arabic Teacher with BA (Arab Nationals)
- Need an Islamic Teacher with BA (Arab Nationals)
- Need an Islamic Teacher with BA (Non-Arabs)
- Need a Nurse with B.Sc in Nursing
- All of the above positions need to be filled with 2 years of similar experience.
- Having a UAE valid residence visa would be highly considered.
- Familiar with CBSE and the latest trends in education.
- Having excellent communication skills in English both written & verbal.
- Advanced IT skills and use of technology in every classroom.
- All individuals must be available to join us immediately.
How to Apply for City School Ajman Walk in Interview?
If you are reading this post, this means you are interested in teaching jobs in City school Ajman walk in interview. Following you will find the details to apply for City School Ajman Jobs walk in interview. You can appear in walk in interview on the below address, but please make sure to walk in with all your academic documents.
In another case, if you can not attend the walk in interview then you should send your CV at the following mentioned email address.
Interview Schedule For City School Ajman Careers
Interview Date: Saturday – Thursday 2019
Timing: 09:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Location: City School, Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Road, Al Tallah 2, Ajman.
Email CV: [email protected]
Contact: 06 7147777