- Industry: Consumer Goods
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Jabel Ali
- City: Dubai
We are looking to hire The role is accountable and responsible for monitoring the collections life cycle for consumer, enterprise and broadcast enterprise customer accounts. This role includes making outbound calls and conducting customer visits to ensure timely collection of outstanding amounts whilst maintaining highest levels of customer service.
Minimum experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in a credit control, collections and debt recovery
Proven experienced at building strong stakeholder relationships
Complete understanding of all operational and functional activities performed by external Collections.
Experience of working in MS office tools (excel, word, access)
Exposure to Siebel, BSCS, ICS by WEDO Technologies, Oracle Financials, Wincash, Payment Gateway and E-Serve a plus
– Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Administration.
– Additional Finance certification or accreditation is a plus
Knowledge and skills:
– Strong understanding of credit control and collections policies, practice and procedures.
– Proven Team management skills with culturally diverse teams to achieve aggressive financial and operational targets.
– Good presentation and report writing expertise.
– Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
– Natural ability to build trust and rapport with other department work colleagues
– Creativity and lateral thinking to solving business problems
– Attention to detail
– Customer first – making customers and their needs a primary focus of actions and solutions that you influence
– Strong understanding of IT systems and quality assurance processes
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities, workload and tasks
– Comfortable working with people at senior levels.
– Fluent in English and preferably also in Arabic
Good Salary & Other benefits will be offered.
If any interested can forward their CV’s to [email protected] and mention ” Collections Assistant ” in the subject line.