Commercial cum Planning Engineer
- Job Location:Abu Dhabi
- Experience:2 – 5 Years
- Job Type:Full Time
- Contact No.:00971 2 6227108
- Email:[email protected]
- Street:Unit 703, 7th floor C88 Tower – C Electra Street,
- City:Abu Dhabi
Preferred Nationality: Arabic Nationality
Job Description for Commercial Cum Planning Engineer:
– Review & track progress on the Contractor’s Planning, Scheduling and management of the program of works
– Accumulate, collect and analyse data and information required for planning
– Review & track Contractor’s procurement plans & schedules
– Verify & update critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement/ execution
– Prepare cash flow, key performance indicator charts and histograms, manpower and quantity reports for the project.
– Evaluate and analyze the progress through updated status reports in various formats based on the contract schedule in order to provide performance assessment and accurate forecasts.
– Analysis of alternatives and options in the programming of works to allow what if considerations.
– Review and evaluate the subcontractors schedules & reports and recommend necessary actions in order to align the subcontracted items in schedule to the contract schedule.
– Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress in order to re-align to an on time completion.
– Should have ability to have a well-defined goals and targets as all projects have dates and budgets that have to be met.