Data Entry Jobs in Dubai & Across UAE
Awesome News!! Data entry jobs in Dubai for fresh and experienced candidates are available now. Anyone can apply for these jobs. Following you will find the list of vacancies. Check each job prepare your CV as per the job description and apply for it. You can also download the CV from the following link.
Download CV: Download CV For Dubai Jobs
Must Read: Apply For Walk in Interviews in Dubai
Data Entry Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must Read: Apply For More Dubai Hotel Jobs
List of Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
Data Entry Operator (Part-Time)
Company Name: Algebra Online Project
Experience: 1 year
Core Skills: Typing Skills, Internet Connection, Desktop or Laptop
Well Versed: Computer Knowledge (Basic)
Interview Date: 9th Jan – 14th Jan 2021
Timing: 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
Location: Office #1605, Al Musalla Tower, Next to Al Fahidi Metro Station Exit #4, Dubai.
Contact Person: Lyrac Michael
Whatsapp/Contact #050 5560695/04 3338304
Important Note: Candidates who can work remotely from your comfort of home or anywhere.