- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Category: Others
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Al Wahada
- City: Abu Dhabi
We are looking to hire young and energetic staff as “Room Attendant” from both Male & Female.
Work Location is Abu Dhabi & Dubai.
To organize and prepare dining room with a high standard of cleanliness and consistency to ensure customer satisfaction
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Carry dirty dishes from dining room to kitchen
– Wipe table tops and chairs using damp and sanitized cloth
– Replace soiled table linens and set tables with silverware, if applicable
– Replenish clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes in dining room
– Assist in service buffet with food, such as soups, salads, and desserts
– Serve beverages to guests and provides refills to guests in a timely manner
– Clean and polish glass shelves and doors of service bars and equipment, such as coffee urns and soda machines
– Make coffee and fills fruit dispensers
– Attend to meetings and /or training’s sessions, as required
– Adhere to and live the GCCS Vision, Mission & Values at all times.
Apply and follow the contractual obligations, GCCS’ policies, and procedures.
Follow, apply and maintain all applicable ISO standards and requirements.
Comply with QHSE policies and rules set by the company and to continually support the same to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
Perform other qualified duties as assigned.
Frequent contacts with customers for assistance and with cooks and chefs to give feedback and discuss any issues that may arise.
Standing for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, and reaching to store/retrieve supplies
Regular lifting, carrying for up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
Dining room facility, food service environment
Living and working conditions at a remote location
The individual is required to work extended hours, shift work
– High school diploma or equivalent
– 1 year experience in a similar role
– English communication – fluent
– Computer Skills – basic
Skills and Competencies:
– Knowledge of sanitation procedures, and state health and safety precautions and regulations
– Work well under pressure, adapt to change and perform with a high level of energy at all times
– Ability to operate, clean and maintain all equipment required in job function.
– Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
– Accommodation, transportation, and food are provided.
– Medical insurance, workman’s compensation insurance, and personal life insurance provided.
– 30 days leave per year, annual flight tickets to home of record every 24 months.
– End of service gratuity as per UAE labor law.
– Salary will be discussed to shortlisted candidates.
To Apply send your updated CV to [email protected] and mention “Dining Room Attendant” in the subject line.