Nursing Jobs in Dubai 2021
Great News!! Nursing Jobs in Dubai 2021 is open to apply. Many Vacancies Available below. Apply today for nursing jobs in Dubai.
Nurse Jobs Responsibilities
- Restores and promotes patient’s health by completing the nursing process.
- Collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team members.
- Provides physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with patients and their families.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and hospital or regulatory standards.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How To Apply For Nursing Jobs in Dubai?
It is very simple to check & apply for the following jobs, you will find an email address there in each job. You just need to send your latest CV to these email addresses. If you don’t have a CV then please click here.
Medical Center: Al Ahly Specialist Medical Center
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 1 year nursing experience
Interview Date: 14th Nov – 19th Nov 2020
Timing: 12:00 PM – 06:00 PM
Location: Al Ahly Specialist Medical Center, Mezzanine Floor, Abdulla Alghafli Building, Al Muroor Street, Opposite Mashreq Bank, Abu Dhabi.
Contact #056 3200880
Company Name: Gulf Healthcare International
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted Date: 7th November 2020
Registered Nursing Staff
Consultancy Name: HASA Consulting
Job Location: Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman
Education: BSC Nursing
Experience: 2 years nursing experience
Job Role: OPD Ward
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted Date: 24th October 2020