Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Good News!! We are proudly presenting the Office Assistant jobs in Dubai from different companies in the United Arab Emirates. It can be a very good option and a good opportunity for you to apply for Office Assistant jobs in Dubai. It is a very simple job, Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests, and more, depending on the company and its needs.
For Daily walk-in interviews List: Click here
Office Assistant Jobs Vacancies
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain an office in common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
Download CV: Click here to Download CV For Dubai Jobs
List of Office Assistant Jobs Vacancies
Following you will find the latest jobs of different companies in Dubai. Check the job you are most interested in and send your CV for these jobs.
Education: High School
Experience: 3 years similar experience
Language Skills: English (mandatory) & Arabic (advantage)
Responsibilities: Manage the front desk and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Salary Range: 4400 – 5000 AED /month
Email CV: [email protected]
Posted Date: 12th October 2020