- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Contact No.: 026711771
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Khalifa Street
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: July 8, 2018 12:47 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
About the company:
Al Sabbagh Properties was founded in the first quarter of 2015 to present the new start and expansion of Al Salem Properties, renowned real estate brokerage company and management of small and medium properties in Abu Dhabi since 2011. The devotion, dedication and hard work of the company’s two founders quickly established a friendly and productive environment that gave rise to many high-profile projects and expanded international work relations and bonds to reach Netherlands, Sweden, Italy, Bosnia and Serbia.
Since its establishment, the company has constantly displayed distinguishable appreciation for its project’s residents and clients, in addition to its great dedication in providing first-rate services and facilitations that ensure their comfort remains as the number one goal. This is because we know that our direct contact with you and your trust in us is what makes our company stand out and shine in its field.
The role of the Properties Sales / Leasing Agent is to drive sales through demonstrating high level of professionalism and understanding of prospective clients’ requirements and needs. Excellent communications skills set is the key to success in such a role.
The Real Estate Properties Sales / Leasing Agent is in-charge of both residential and commercial properties sell and lease, the main responsibilities include:
1. Answer clients inquires.
2. Understand the prospective client’s requirements and make suggestions/propose alternatives as per the client’s requirement.
3. Show available properties to prospective buyers and leases.
4. Negotiate properties sales and leasing offers.
5. Prepare and finalize sales and lease agreements.
6. Guide prospective clients on the process, required documentations and agreements terms and conditions.
7. Supervise handing over the sold/leased property.
Required skills and education:
1. High school diploma or higher.
2. Excellent communications skills.
3. Professional language skills in English, writing and speaking. Native Arabic speaker is a plus.
4. Professional computer and internet skills.
5. Valid UAE driver’s License.