- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Street: DUBAI
- City: Dubai
A leading architectural firm based in Dubai is looking to hire an HR & Admin assistant with the below roles and responsibilities.
• Organize for passports and/or labour cards to be given to staff if required in PRO’s absence
• Tracking of entry dates of new starters for visa purposes;
• Assisting employees and managers with day to day PRO queries;
• Ensuring all relevant documentation and information is forwarded to the PRO;
• Visiting various external departments e.g. Embassies, Traffic, Etisalat, Banks;
Preparing and maintaining individual hardcopy HR records.
• Submitting the documents to Immigration for all types of Visa Application, Employment Visa Change status, removing the blacklisted record of employees and Visa Cancellation
• Preparing documents of the Employees for Medical Test
• Updating and maintaining the PRO database e.g. scanning of passports, labour contracts, labour cards and visa details;
• Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
• Managing the attendance system
• Handing Medical insurance of employees which includes addition, deletion and reimbursement.
• Scanning of all Education Certificates onto PRO Database
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelors of Administration or equivalent
5-7 years of experience
Must have good knowledge of using e-government system of UAE
Must have good Computer skills.
If you are interested on the above position,please send your cv to [email protected]