- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Management
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 7 – 10 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Al Wasal, Dubai- 25426
- City: Dubai
• Carrying inspection of all the buildings and warehouses of company and maintain an inspection report.
• Follow up on the building maintenance issues.
• Regular follow up on the Tenants issues / complaints with subordinates and bring to closure.
• Coordinate and verify Sub-Contractors contract expiry.
• Inspecting and maintaining building cleanliness.
• Guide security guards and cleaners to maintain passive healthy environment.
• Train subordinate security professionals in security rules and procedures.
• Prepare reports for management on security status and make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
• Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and strategic initiatives.
• Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
• Respond to medical emergencies, bomb threats, fire alarms, or intrusion alarms, following emergency response procedures.
• Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.
• Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
• Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
• Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
• Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
Educational Qualification: Degree
Email your updated resume to our email id – ‘[email protected]’ with a subject line as “Security Manager”