- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED3001-5000
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: [email protected]
- Street: Diera
- City: Dubai
- Listed: July 19, 2018 4:42 pm
- Expires: 23 days, 9 hours
SALES EXECUTIVE / ENGINEER – JOB ROLE
As Sales Executive for Lubricants and Oils your objective is to increase sales for our company through lead generation and quality sales pitching and closing.
Daily activities will include calling customers by phone, conducting face to face meetings, assessing customer’s needs and requirements, and selling the machine to the customer. As a Sales Executive, you will be visiting sites that
include industrial facilities, manufacturing plants and machining workshops of all sizes. Above that, you will attend trainings and workshops to be up-to-date with the details about the products in order to give the best service to customers and potential customers.
– Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (Chemical, Petroleum).
– Minimum 2 years of working experience in the field of lubricants, oils, greases etc.
– Trainings and Certificates
– Demonstrated ability to work multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
– Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
– Experience with worldwide manufacturers of Lubricants.
– Proficient in MS Office application
– Active sales role to achieve annual target sales and financial targets for the sale of Lubricants / Oils
– Aggressively conducting regular meetings and visits with customers.
– Meeting new prospects and developing new customers.
– Implementing sales action plans related to his/her market segmentation as outlined in the Business Plan.
– Determining needs of existing and prospective customers and attempting to satisfy them through profitable sales.
– Ensure that customers are satisfied with product and our service.
– Receive inquiries and submit competitive quotations
– Receive invoices and ensure timely delivery to customers
– Collect payments and monthly out standings from customers.
– Prepare sales visit reports regularly.