- Industry: Education
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Contact No.: 04 3805996
- Street: Room 209 Alyamama Bldg, 15 B St. Karama Dubai
- City: Dubai
- Listed: July 7, 2018 6:26 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 17 hours
• Train students on how to basic tools, and peripheral equipment, how to set-up, manage and operates sewing machines.
• Provide instruction and demonstration of basic stitching, use of clothing items and of different type of fabrics.
• Teach methods for mending clothes such as loosening or tightening or repairing a tear, working with patterns, how to take accurate measurements, etc….
• Train student on how to maintain relevant equipment and tools, how to read technical workshop manuals and identify faulty equipment and to be self-reliant in workshop and resolve problems.
• Develop and/ or training materials and procedures, on tailoring course.
• Train student how to adjust / modify and customize relevant tools and items.
• Train student how to conduct workflow analysis, designs, cost estimation and cost or product comparison analysis.
Fluent in Arabic and English Communication.
Must be able/welling to work in media to demonstrate Tailoring Skills.
Tailoring training certificate or equivalent qualification.
Must have minimum 5 year experience in a competitive market.
Must have experience or skills in training other people.
Ability to develop training note series for tailoring certificate course.
Visit rgroup.ae and alruwadtv.com for more details of company and its services
Date : 14 July 2018 (Saturday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Location : Room 209, Alyamama Bldg, 15 B st. Karama Bur Dubai
Behind Karama Medical Fitness Center, near Post Office
Phone: 04 3805996